previous arrow
next arrow
Slider

Dinghy racing for the week ahead !!

Hi All 
After a windy Sunday morning, racing was abandoned !! So lets hope Thursday evening is better but early forecasts are giving 16-23mph SE so we may again have to cancel 🙁 I will try and keep you all posted. But we are aiming for 1800 on water and a 1830 start.

Next Sunday is looking good though !!! 16.30 start so get on the water for 16.00.


If anyone is on facebook we have a messenger group that I can add you to for a more instant msg on conditions and events. ether email me or msg and I will add you. 

Hopefully we will have the club email system up and running again soon 🙂
hope to see you out sailing 
Cheers
Duncan