Firstly I’d like to apologise for the lack of emails being sent out this week. Unfortunately our entire clubhouse team is having to isolate since a confirmed positive Covid test among them, so our usual processes have been disrupted.
The clubhouse has been deep cleaned and since the further lifting of restrictions, it can now open for the use of toilets and showers. If you do enter the clubhouse, please sign the track and trace form or use the QR code with the NHS app at either entrance.
We have a temporary volunteer team opening the bar on Friday 23rd and Saturday 24th July in the evening from 6pm. We are also very happy to announce that we have Chimichangas Mobile Catering food van coming to the club on the Saturday from 6pm, so please join us for some fantastic Mexican street food.
Ollie is back serving drinks from Sunday 25th July and we’ll resume food coming out of the kitchen from the following Wednesday 28th July.
Although restrictions have been eased, HRSC aren’t changing many. For the continued safety of our staff and members while Covid transmissions remain high in the area:
* We will carry on operating with table service only, both inside and out on the balcony
* You won’t be served at the bar, please remain at your table to be asked for your order
* You’ll need to book tables inside for food, while the balcony remains first come first served. Any walk-ins may have a longer wait for food
* We ask that masks are worn at all times except when sitting down at your table
* Please continue to check in with the NHS T&T app and/or the track and trace forms provided
Thank you for your cooperation while we work hard to remain open for your enjoyment. Our Facebook and Instagram pages will have updated information for you.
Nick Glossop, Vice Commodor