previous arrow
next arrow
Slider

Strong Easterlies ….

It’s looking like with the forecast for tomorrow’s dinghy racing (Thursday) and Sundays, we are going to have to cancel.

Especially as it is going to be wind against tide !

So next race is going to be Thursday evening 29th April and then some race training on the Sunday 2nd.

If any one can help with safety boats on any of these days or for other races please contact me.

Cheers Duncan 07817875706