Volunteers keep the club going and make it what it is. If you’d like to get involved there are lots of ways to get out on the water and help. We need:
- Safety boat/Committee boat drivers (with Powerboat L2 cert):
• for Dinghy Racing (Thursday nights and Sunday mornings/afternoons) – Talk to Roger or Sam Philpott.
• for Adult Sailing on Tuesday nights and the occasional Saturday morning/afternoon – talk to Angie.
- Experienced dinghy helms for Wayfarers on Tuesday nights – Talk to Angie
- Race Officers for dinghies and yacht racing (Wed/Thurs nights + Sunday mornings/afternoons) – Talk to Roger or Sam Philpott, and Rowly.
If you are interested in doing an RYA Powerboat Level 2 course to assist in keeping our sailors safe on the water, please complete this form: